Affiniti 70, is a high-end shared service ultrasound machine that was developed in 2014 from the premium Epiq 7. The Affiniti 70 looks nearly identical to the Epiq 7 and 5 and offers many of the same features like single crystal PureWave transducers. The Affiniti 70 also has many of the same technologies as the Epiq series, including the amazing QLAB onboard quantification set and ShareWave elastography. The Philips Affiniti 70 is unique in the high-end price category in offering ShearWave. As a shared service ultrasound machine the Affiniti 70 excels at cardiology as well as women???s health, vascular and radiology applications.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PREPARE FOR ULTRA SOUND
- USG Abdomen & Pelvis and USG early pregnancy – Full Bladder
- All pregnancy USG – ID Proof of Patient is Mandatory
- Usg on saturdays is open from 9:00am to 8:00pm – walk in only and on first come first serve basis. No prior appointments will be provided.
- Sunday: usg service is not available
- heart and blood vessels, including the abdominal aorta and its major branches
- uterus, ovaries, and unborn child (fetus) in pregnant patients
- thyroid and parathyroid glands
- scrotum (testicles)